Anthony M. Pisciotti is a partner with the firm. He holds a Martindale AV rating. With an emphasis on trial work, Anthony has successfully tried cases in state and federal courts across the country. He has over twenty years of civil litigation experience, focusing on product liability, construction, and insurance coverage. Anthony has litigated cases involving industrial equipment, church liability, Class 6/7/8 vehicles, archery equipment, firearms and ammunition, less lethal law enforcement products, elevators, escalators, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, premises liability, and fire loss matters. He serves as national and regional litigation counsel for clients.
In the role of counselor, Anthony has created product manuals and warnings. He has advised clients regarding product recalls, document retention and litigation holds. Anthony regularly works with clients to implement design, manufacturing, and operational changes to prevent future litigation.
Anthony has successfully taken appeals to and argued before the Supreme Courts of New Jersey and Alabama, as well as intermediate appellate briefs and arguments before courts in New Jersey, Michigan, Missouri, New Mexico and Kansas. On the federal level, Anthony has successfully argued before the DC, Sixth and Eighth Circuits.
In addition to his passion for the law, Anthony enjoys spending time with his wife, Terri, and two daughters, Alexa and Katie.
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- New York Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Courts for all Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Western, Eastern and Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Western and Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the First, Second, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth and District of Columbia Circuits
- Pro Hac Vice admissions in various state and federal courts throughout the United States
- New York School of Law (J.D., cum laude, Law Review editor)
- Villanova University (Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, magna cum laude, Tau Beta Pi)