Charu joins the firm from a New Jersey insurance defense firm. She will be responsible for insurance defense and product liability litigation, providing her extensive experience in handling these matters. At her former firm, Charu was responsible for preparing contracts and legal opinions for her clients and managed a team of junior attorneys and law clerks.
Charu will focus her work in the Product Liability, Church/School Liability, and General Liability practice areas of Pisciotti Lallis Erdreich.
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- New York Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern and Northern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers Law School (J.D.)
- Rutgers University (B.A. Economics and Political Science)