Cliff Laney is an associate with the firm working primarily on product liability cases and electronic discovery. Cliff brings to the table a strong engineering background. He possesses an invaluable understanding of firearms, having worked as an engineering assistant for a well-known firearms company, testing firearms and designing firearm assembly lines.
Additionally, Cliff’s knowledge of corporate finances is an asset to his clients. Prior to joining the firm, Cliff was an associate in the corporate bankruptcy department of a large New York City law firm.
Outside of the office, Cliff enjoys hiking, camping, and riding bicycles with his wife, Emily.
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- New York Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New York University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of New Hampshire (B.S.)