Danny Lallis has been with the firm since its beginnings. His practice includes product liability, commercial litigation matters, and general liability defense. Danny also has extensive experience drafting appeals in both state and federal courts throughout the country.
Danny defends civil matters on behalf of his clients in a number of industries, including firearms, bows, construction, and trucking. He routinely handles cases involving consumer fraud act claims, premises liability, negligent security, multi-million dollar subrogation claims, and major property damage claims. Danny is well-versed in various methods of alternative dispute resolution. Thoroughly familiar with federal court practice, Danny also routinely contends with complex and novel legal issues by way of dispositive and Daubert motions.
Danny received his undergraduate degree from the College of the Holy Cross, where he was a member of the varsity crew team. He received his Juris Doctorate from the George Washington University Law School. During law school, he served as a Dean’s Fellow, teaching legal research and writing skills to first year law students.
When he’s not in the office, Danny can typically be found rooting for the Yankees, working on his sports blog, or spending time with his wife, Heather, and two young children.
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- New York Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern, Northern, and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the First, Second, Third, and District of Columbia Circuits
- Pro Hac Vice admissions in various state and federal courts throughout the United States
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D.)
- College of the Holy Cross (Bachelor of Arts in English)