Jay is a litigation associate with experience handling all aspects of pre-trial responsibilities in New York and New Jersey courts. In addition, he has extensive experience drafting contracts and agreements including non-disclosure agreements, real estate contracts of sale, and non-compete agreements. Jay is well versed in trademark issues, having drafted and filed numerous trademarks with the US Patent and Trademark Office and responded to trademark office actions.
Jay works primarily in the Product Liability and General Liability practice areas of Pisciotti Lallis Erdreich.
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- New York Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall Law School (J.D.)
- St. John’s University (B.S. Legal Studies)