Michele Mellick Johnson is an associate with the firm. She handles general liability, product liability and risk management issues.
Michele was formerly associate general counsel for a private university in Pennsylvania, responsible for drafting compliance agreements and writing and negotiating university contracts. Michele is well-versed in risk management, having served as chair of the Safety Committee and co-chair of the Policy Development Committee.
In addition to her talent for the law, Michele is an accomplished dancer and choreographer.
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- Risk Management
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D.)
- Seton Hill University (B.A. in Business Administration and Psychology; minor in Dance)