Richard Brueckner is an associate with the firm. His practice focuses primarily on commercial litigation and product and general liability matters. Prior to joining the firm, Richard was an associate for a boutique New York City law firm where he regularly represented individuals and businesses in connection with investigations brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice. Richard also has experience representing clients in complex commercial litigation matters and business disputes.
Richard brings with him experience in compliance, import and export control, and risk management, having worked in the flavor and fragrance industry prior to attending law school. While in law school, Richard served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Cardozo Journal of Law and Gender.
Richard enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter and is an avid scuba diver having logged over 150 dives around the world.
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- Risk Management
- New York Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D.)
- Muhlenberg College (B.A. in English; minor in Music)