Ryan Erdreich is a partner with the firm. Ryan has extensive experience with product liability and general negligence matters, business and commercial disputes, business formation and licensing, corporate oversight, management and operations, including entity formation, analysis of corporate policies and procedures, mergers and acquisitions, federal licensing, import-export and related compliance, business and risk management, employee safety, debt recovery, incident and claim investigation, commercial disputes, assistance with federal, state or local investigations and inspections, and insurance and coverage related matters.
Ryan has a comprehensive background drafting employment and business contracts including employment agreements, employee handbooks, operating procedures, company policies, claims handling procedures, shareholder and partnership agreements, recall policies and procedures, debt recovery and/or collections plans, and agreements related to purchases, sales, distribution, production, third-party dealers, joint ventures, repayment, personal guarantees, co-production, non-disclosure, consulting, adverting, licensing, warehousing, order fulfillment and importation.
Ryan works with clients ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups to publicly held companies. He directly handles and manages all aspects of litigation matters for corporate and non-corporate clients.
Ryan previously worked at a large international law firm, serving as coverage counsel for insurers and insureds of fidelity, professional liability and employment liability insurance policies. His clients included insurers, mid-sized businesses, insurance agents, title agents, and mortgage brokers.
Ryan lives in New Jersey with his wife, Tara, and their three children.
- Business Formation, Operations and Oversight
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- New York Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern, Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals for the First and Third Circuits
- Pro Hac Vice admissions in various state and federal courts throughout the United States
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D.)
- Rutgers College (Bachelor of Arts in Economics, cum laude)